Saturday, January 14, 2012

Acknowledgements


This blog has been started as a training task within into the Winter 2012 ‘Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web’ online learning course offered through the American English Institute at the University of Oregon, U.S.. The objective of the course is to enable EFL teachers to use appropriate technology to enhance the learning environment and outcomes for their students.

I feel highly honored to have been selected for this course and use this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation of the efforts of our teachers Jodi  and Sherie, who suggest such exciting and useful activities, keep sending us clear instructions and timely and patiently answer our questions and give us encouragement.

I would also like to give credit to the U.S. Department of State and the Public Affairs Section of US Embassy Minsk, Belarus,  for providing me with  this wonderful opportunity to get training and to get to the next level in my teaching.

And, last but not least, I wish to thank in advance the inspired and enthusiastic EFL teachers from across the world, whose friendly and supportive attitude and generous sharing of ideas and experience will help me make this blog worth visiting and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment